Well what do I do to make mine in PowerPoint or Keynote
Creating a YouTube Custom Thumbnail is really important for your video click through rate.
Not sure if my thumbnail is great but you will certainly see why I do mine a certain way and what the elements are including.
I cover :
1. YouTube Custom Thumbnails – On Screen Text
2. YouTube Custom Thumbnails – Relevant Images
3. YouTube Custom Thumbnails – Image of you
4. YouTube Custom Thumbnails – Brand logo and tag
5. YouTube Custom Thumbnails – Branding elements
6. YouTube Custom Thumbnails – Vertical element for related videos
7. YouTube Custom Thumbnails – Borders to stand out from a white background
As a result of watching this video I hope you get some ideas to create a YouTube Custom Thumbnails template of your own that leads to a higher click through rate and more views for your videos.
I make mine in PowerPoint or Keynote and you don’t need to be a graphic designer or know how to use Photoshop.
So please tell me what do you do with yours and why do you create your custom thumbnails that way?
If this article has helped you please share it on LinkedIn.
About Local Video Marketing
Anthony Idle at Local Video Marketing shows SME business people how to create an emotional engagement with their prospective clients using online video advertising so that they can fast forward their sales.
Click below to learn more about: Small Business Video Marketing | Online Advertising | Vlogging | Video Editing | YouTube | Create Your Own Website