Check out My LinkedIn Profile if You Want My Resume
My qualifications are a MBA with Strategy & Marketing concentrations and I’ve also been a General Manager of a $26 mil national Biz in the USA where I was charged with making the brand a national player and making the culture sales orientated.
I’m a Google Certified Adwords (Pay Per Click) Professional and I have a Cert IV Training and Assessor Qualification.
Things I Stand Against
These are things not about me that I need to have a rant about:
- Hype in marketing. Tell it like it is. Nothing I sell will make you a millionaire overnight. Stop with the Guru / Expert BS.
- Selling products you don’t need. It is good practice to split test ads and review monthly. You don’t have to. You might have a conversion problem. Leave the ads alone if traffic is good. (& Don’t buy LinkedIn premium)
- Social Media Number Collectors. If you link with me on LinkedIn I expect to talk to you in person. If you don’t want to ever talk to me, don’t link with me. FULL STOP! Online relationships are real to me and I will be genuinely trying to help you. Don’t waste my time and be disrespectful.
- Pushy self interested sellers. I get lots of people selling to me who only care about the sale. Notice to all you peeps – give before you take!
Now that I have that off my chest ..
A few personal things About me:
- Three places I have lived: Wollongong, Brisbane, Memphis Tennessee
- Three places I have visited and loved: Chang Mai Thailand, Bichonet Tasmania, Routeburn Trail NZ
- Three of my favourite foods: Lamb shanks on mash, Hot Thai stir fry, Pizza
- Three places I’d rather Be: Surfing at Cabarita, Skiing in Japan, Trekking in the Himalayas, Mountain Biking with mates in TN
- Three favourite bands: UNKLE, Gomez, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
- Three favourite movies: Anything Clint Eastwood, Wild at Heart, American Beauty
- Three favourite TV Shows: Seinfeld, Mad Men, Northern Exposure
- Three things I am looking forward to: Seeing my kids grow up healthy and happy, Business in a field I’m passionate about coming easier, Being a more comfortable/ natural net worker